March 25th Lighting Tournament (This Week)

programs

Mar 20, 2023, 1:45:42 AM3/20/23
to SGC Groups
Hello Go Players,

I would like to announce this March 25th, our first Lighting Tournament. We will have 5 rounds of lighting fast game play to test your gut level evaluations and fast reading skills. Along with the joy of winning, Players can also get book prizes. Entry is free, and no AGA membership is required because the games will not be submitted for ratings.

Registration:

1:00pm-1:45pm

First game starts at 2pm

Tournament settings:

Handicap

5 rounds

5 mins 3 byo 10 second

After the 3rd round, we will poll the room to see if people want to order pizza.

Standard Saturday hours apply during the tournament, and people are free to jump in if they like.

I hope to see you all there playing your best

Kyle Burg
Seattle Go Center Programs Manager

email: prog...@SeattleGo.org
web: www.SeattleGo.org