[Seattle Go Center] Reminder of Tuesday and Saturday

programs

Jun 28, 2021, 3:00:20 PM6/28/21
to seat...@googlegroups.com
 Hey All,

    Reminder that we are open this Tuesday 3pm-9pm and Saturday 1pm-6pm for in person games. If you can't make it, we still run our zoom games from 6:30pm-9pm (https://zoom.us/j/99377436701). This Tuesday is forecasted to have a high of 89 F. We will be running the AC. But with the windows being open because of our new covid guidelines, it will have a reduced effect. At best, I estimate we will be 5 degrees cooler than the outside . If you have worries about the heat, please feel free to call the Seattle Go Center on the day of ((206) 545-1424) and will do our best to let you know the rough tempture then.

Please do your best to stay safe and cool in these hot days,

Kyle Burg
Seattle Go Center Programs Manager

email: prog...@SeattleGo.org
web: www.SeattleGo.org
Go Center phone: 701-610-6236

programs

Jul 5, 2021, 10:07:52 PM7/5/21
to SGC Groups
Hey All,

    Reminder that we are open this Tuesday 3pm-9pm and Saturday 1pm-6pm for in person games. If you can't make it, we still run our zoom games from 6:30pm-9pm (https://zoom.us/j/99377436701). Brian also purchased new sugared sodas. You can buy them for a dollor each. The Diet sodas are still free.

I hope to see you there and enjoy a few games,

programs