SGC Annual Membership Meeting -- 04 MAR 2:00pm

Bill Chiles

Feb 4, 2023, 12:24:48 PM2/4/23
to seat...@googlegroups.com, sgcy...@googlegroups.com
Dear Go Center Members,

The Annual Meeting of the Seattle Go Center will be held at the Seattle Go Center 04 MAR, Saturday, at 2pm.

If you cannot attend, and you are a voting member (annual or lifetime) of the Go Center please give your proxy for quorum/voting to somebody who will attend the meeting.  You can notify us by e-mail at man...@seattlego.org of your proxy.  Proxies help us ensure we meet quorum requirements for annual meetings.

There will be reports on activities and finances for the past last year.  The annual meeting is open to all members and friends of the Seattle Go Center.

Voting members will be asked to vote on three directors for the Board of Directors if there are more candidates than positions.  We have 9 Directors; each year we elect three people to three-year terms.  This year the board has nominated Zhihong Yao (current Treasurer), Leslie Crawford (current VP), and me (current President).  After the members meeting, the new board will meet to decide the officers of the board -- President, VP, Treasurer, Secretary.

We hope to see you at the meeting!

Cheers,
Bill

Bill Chiles

Feb 17, 2023, 3:25:50 PM2/17/23
to seat...@googlegroups.com
Two week reminder for annual meeting.  We'll review the year's programs/events and discuss finances.

If you cannot attend, and you are a voting member (annual or lifetime), please give your proxy for quorum/voting to somebody who will attend the meeting.  You can notify us by e-mail at man...@seattlego.org of your proxy.  Anyone is welcome to attend.

Cheers,
Bill

From: Bill Chiles <billchile...@hotmail.com>
Subject: SGC Annual Membership Meeting -- 04 MAR 2:00pm

Bill Chiles

Feb 24, 2023, 8:24:13 PM2/24/23
to seat...@googlegroups.com
Final reminder for the annual members meeting.  Please read the minutes from last year, but we will also have some copies available at SGC for reading before the meeting.

Agenda:
 * Approval of Minutes
 * Programs Report
 * Building Report