The air conditioning will be set to 80 degrees F

opera...@seattlego.org

Jun 25, 2021, 1:17:31 PM6/25/21
to seat...@googlegroups.com

Dear Go Players,

We will be open our regular hours on Saturday, June 26  from 1 – 6 pm.  Because of COVID-19 precautions, we usually keep all the windows open, and do not use the air conditioning.  However, because of the extreme heat predicted for this Saturday, we will turn on the A.C.   At the same time, we will keep some windows open because the A.C. does not exchange air with the outside at a high rate, and having ventilation is a good precaution.  Because this is not a very efficient way to cool the space, we will set the air conditioning to 80 degrees, so it will still be warm.  Please dress appropriately.

Note that on cooler days, when we are just using open windows, the inside temperature is about 5 degrees warmer than the outside temperature.

Our cold soda/pop and juice are still free while we use up the old (pre-COVID)  inventory.  The Coke and root beer have been used up, but there still is plenty of Pepsi, V-8,  and non-sugared drinks.

Cheers,

Brian

Brian Allen

Operations Manager