Seattle Go Center to Re-Open March 1st

man...@seattlego.org

Feb 21, 2022, 8:39:38 PM2/21/22
to Seattlego

Dear members,

The Seattle Go Center will be re-opening for in-person activities on Tuesday March 1st, 2022.

Upon re-opening the SGC will limit the consumption of foods and drinks to the outdoor patio until COVID-19 rates have declined further, and we will require visitors to wear N95 (preferred) or KN95 masks. With the windows open it may be chilly, so warm clothing is recommended.

We will still require visitors to be fully vaccinated and strongly encourage they be boosted as well.

As a reminder, up to three free face masks are available for every person in the United States, which can be picked up at participating pharmacies and health centers.

Here are CDC guidelines on how to use you N95 mask as well as their decontamination and reuse.

The SGC website now has a COVID-19 FAQ.

The SGC will continue to host its regular online meeting Tuesdays on Zoom.

Join Zoom Meeting(s): https://zoom.us/j/99377436701.

Please refer to the SGC events calendar for future notices.

     - DRM