[Seattle Go Center] Tuesday and Saturday Night Go Games

programs

Mar 14, 2022, 2:26:22 PM3/14/22
to SGC Groups
Hi All Go Players,

Reminder that we are having in person games on Tuesday 3pm-9pm and Saturday 1pm-6pm. We are also hosting Tuesday nights we will still have remote sessions on zoom from  6:30pm-9pm (https://zoom.us/s/99377436701).

Hope to see you there and enjoying some great games,

Kyle Burg
Seattle Go Center Programs Manager

email: prog...@SeattleGo.org
web: www.SeattleGo.org
Go Center phone: 701-610-6236

programs

Mar 21, 2022, 1:23:36 AM3/21/22
to SGC Groups
Hi Go Players,

Reminder that we are having in person games on Tuesday 3pm-9pm and Saturday 1pm-6pm. We are also hosting Tuesday nights we will still have remote sessions on zoom from 6:30pm-9pm (https://zoom.us/s/99377436701).

Hope you been enjoying the spring weather and get some great games,

programs

Mar 27, 2022, 11:06:05 PM3/27/22
to SGC Groups
Hi Go Players,

Hope you are enjoy you are enjoying the spring weather as we leave March and enter Apirl. This is also a reminder that we are having in person games on Tuesday 3pm-9pm and Saturday 1pm-6pm. We are also hosting Tuesday nights we will still have remote sessions on zoom from 6:30pm-9pm (https://zoom.us/s/99377436701).

Enjoy the sun,