Reminder: Plum Blossom Tournament February 18

programs

Feb 10, 2023, 6:08:24 PM2/10/23
to SGC Groups

  -------Original Message-------
From: programs <prog...@seattlego.org>
To: SGC Groups <seat...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Plum Blossom Tournament February 18
Sent: 2023-01-26 19:59

Hello all Go players,

The Go Center is glad to announce that we are hosting a new major winter tournament that we are calling the "Plum Blossom Tournament" on February 18.

There will be a strong players open and a regular handicap tournament.  There will be a cash prize for the strong players open and cash and material prizes for the handicap and youth winners.  Both tournaments will have 3 rounds.

With winter triple threats of Covid, Flu, and RSV, we will require masks at any table if there is one person wearing a mask.  People who do not want to wear a mask can sit at different tables, but if your opponent is wearing a mask, you need to wear one too out of respect.

Registration:
9:00am-9:45am (an hour earlier than usual)

The Entrance fees:
$20 for non-voting members
$10 for voting members
$10 for children

Time controls:
45 mins with 5 periods of 30 second Byo-Yomi (standard)

After game 1, the Seattle AGA Chapter will provide pizza for participants.  We will organize an order prior to round one for delivery at 12:30.  AGA members who choose to be affiliated with the Seattle AGA Chapter make this possible.  Thank you.

Kyle Burg
Seattle Go Center Programs Manager

email: prog...@SeattleGo.org
web: www.SeattleGo.org