Quickie Reminders, Especially Kids Time and Anniversary

billchile...@hotmail.com

Oct 16, 2022, 3:18:34 PM10/16/22
to seat...@googlegroups.com, sgcy...@googlegroups.com
First, a big thanks to those that donated, bought lifetime memberships and renewed membership.  If you were thinking of donating, please do so.  We won't mention fundraising again until the spring time.

Second, we no longer require proof of vaccination or mask wearing, but if your opponent is wearing a mask, be respectful and wear one too.

We have Kids Time Sundays 3-6pm, first session meeting today.  It will meet every Sunday except the first Sunday of the month.

Next Saturday 22 OCT at 9am we will begin registration for the Anniversary Tournament with an open section and handicap section and prizes.  Competitors need to wear masks while playing.  Following the tournament at 6pm we will have an Anniversary Party with food, and you can bring alcohol to celebrate (we have a license for that at this event).  Please have your AGA membership up to date because we cannot pair you if it is expired.

We have Tuesday open Go play from 3-9pm, and a Zoom gathering at 6:30, https://zoom.us/j/99377436701.  We were the long standing largest weekly gathering of Go players in the US, and last Tue looked like we were returning to that claim.  Its great to see people showing up to play in person and to chat with more folks.

Next month we'll have the regular ratings tournament, Womens+ Night, Kids Time, and more events.

Thanks,
Bill