Covid Warning

billchile...@hotmail.com

Dec 9, 2022, 10:59:44 PM12/9/22
to seat...@googlegroups.com
Hey,  SGC community.  We are sorry to announce (but grateful for the integrity of one of our members) that someone was at SGC Tue night, and Wed they tested positive for covid.  As you know, we allow individuals to choose to play without a mask, so you know the risks you assume as an accountable person.  However, we're sorry to say those who were at Tue night gathering may want to rapid test or be more aware around at-risk loved-ones for the next 5-10 days.

We hope all are well and happy these days,
Bill