[Seattle Go Center] Monthly Ratings Tournaments MayReminder

programs

Apr 18, 2022, 5:39:43 PM4/18/22
to SGC Groups
Hey all go players,

This is a reminder that we have a Monthly Ratings Tournaments in two weeks (May 1st).

Be sure to bring proof of vaccination and have your AGA memebership renewed ahead of time.

Also we will require a mask. If you do not have one, we extra to provide.

Registration is from 10:00am – 10:45am sharp, and first game will start at 11:00 am.

Food and drinks are allow again so feel free to bring food. We do as you eat in the kitchen area though.

If you have any questions about the tournament, feel free to email me.

Kyle Burg
Seattle Go Center Programs Manager

email: prog...@SeattleGo.org
web: www.SeattleGo.org
Go Center phone: 701-610-6236

programs

Apr 25, 2022, 10:12:48 PM4/25/22
to SGC Groups
Hey all go players,

This is a reminder that we have a Monthly Ratings Tournaments in a weeks (May 1st).