[Seattle Go Center] Monthly Ratings Tournaments November Reminder

programs

Oct 24, 2021, 10:50:06 PM10/24/21
to SGC Groups
 Hey all go players,

This is a reminder that we have a Monthly Ratings Tournaments in 2 weeks (November 7th).

Registration is from 10:00am – 10:45am sharp, and first game will start at 11:00 am.

Be sure to have your AGA memebership renewed ahead of time and to bring proof of vaccination.

If you have any questions about the tournament, feel free to email me.

Best of luck and see you there,

Kyle Burg
Seattle Go Center Programs Manager

email: prog...@SeattleGo.org
web: www.SeattleGo.org
Go Center phone: 701-610-6236

programs

Oct 31, 2021, 9:30:37 PM10/31/21
to SGC Groups
Hey all go players,

This is a reminder that we have a Monthly Ratings Tournaments in a week (November 7th).

Registration is from 10:00am – 10:45am sharp, and first game will start at 11:00 am.

Be sure to have your AGA memebership renewed ahead of time and to bring proof of vaccination.

If you have any questions about the tournament, feel free to email me.

Best of luck and see you there,

programs

Nov 5, 2021, 8:38:51 PM11/5/21
to SGC Groups
Hey all go players,

This is a reminder that we have a Monthly Ratings Tournaments this sunday (November 7th).

Be sure to bring proof of vaccination and have your AGA memebership renewed ahead of time.