Washington AGA State Championship Reminder (One week remaining)

programs

Nov 28, 2022, 12:49:15 AM11/28/22
to SGC Groups
Hello Go Players,

There is only one week till we host our first AGA State Championship here at the Seattle Go Center.

Registation will start at 9:00am-10:00am on December 3rd.

The first round of 5 will start at 10:30am.

The first day we will hold the first 3 rounds.

Day 2 (December 4th), game 4 will start at 10:30am.

After game 5, we will announce our champion along with handing out our other prizes.

Open/Upper section will be 45 mins with 5 byo-yomi periods of 30 seconds.

Hanidcap Section will be 30 mins with 5 byo-yomi periods of 30 seconds.

The Entry Fee for the Open/Upper section will be $25, and Handicap Section will be $20.

Reminder that Youth (under 18) and Spectators are free.

To learn more/pre register, go to https://www.seattlego.org/washington-state-championship-2022/

Remember to renew your AGA membership and bring a mask. A current AGA membership and Mask are required if you want to play.

Also we are watching the weather and will keep you posted if the weather turns more sour.

Finally I wish all that attend good luck and thanks for the support

Kyle Burg
Seattle Go Center Programs Manager

email: prog...@SeattleGo.org
web: www.SeattleGo.org