Annual Meeting today Sunday May 23 - 2 pm Seattle time.

opera...@seattlego.org

May 23, 2021, 11:42:12 AM5/23/21
to seat...@googlegroups.com

Join Zoom Meeting at 2 pm

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/89155870471

Dear Go Center Members,

Here’s a reminder that the Annual Meeting of the Seattle Go Center (formal name: Nihon Ki-in Go Institute of the West) will be held in cyberspace because of COVID-19 precautions.  We will be meeting via Zoom on Sunday, May 23 at 2:00 p.m.  The Zoom link is above.

If you cannot attend, and you are a voting member of the Go Center (people with quarterly, yearly and lifetime memberships) please give your proxy for voting to somebody who will attend the meeting, and notify me by email at man...@seattlego.org.  This will help us meet our quorum requirements.

WE WILL BE ANNOUNCING OUR PLANS FOR RE-OPENING WITH COVID PRECAUTIONS AT THIS MEETING!   There will also be reports on the last year, and on our continuing progress to develop the Go Center property.  The annual meeting is open to all members and friends of the Seattle Go Center.

Voting members will be asked to vote on three positions for the Board of Directors.  We have 9 Directors; each year we elect three people to three year terms.  This year, Chris Kirschner, Solomon Choe, and Oren Laskin have been nominated for the positions.  If you are also interested in running for the Board, either this year or next, please contact me at email above.

We hope to see you today!

Cheers,

Brian Allen

Operations Manager