SGC CLOSINGS -- SGC Closed Today

Bill Chiles

Dec 20, 2022, 3:30:28 PM12/20/22
to seat...@googlegroups.com
Hi, everyone.  We are very sorry for this decision and the short notice, but SGC will close today due to weather.  While some staff cannot make it in due to snow, we also see some bus closures and a very red metro map.  We apologize for the inconvenience at closing today, and even I was hoping to get a game in today in person.

While I have your attention, due to timing this holiday season and travel plans, SGC will be closed:
 * 24-25 DEC
 * 31 DEC - 01 NOV, so no JAN ratings tournament (but we will have Pari Go in JAN)

We will be open 27 DEC, Tue.  We will be open 03 JAN, Tue, and then again 07 JAN, Sat, and 08 JAN, Sun, for Kids Time and Women+ Night.

Thank you,
Bill

Bill Chiles

Dec 20, 2022, 7:43:21 PM12/20/22
to seat...@googlegroups.com
Ugh, how did I ever typo JAN as NOV?!  🙂.  We will be closed two days 31 DEC - 01 JAN, not 305 days 🙂.

Sorry for the extra mail.

Bill