Pair Go 21 JAN !!!!!

Bill Chiles

Dec 18, 2022, 1:49:27 PM12/18/22
to seat...@googlegroups.com
Hey, all.  I want to announce that we will have a Pair Go event 21 JAN.  This event is particularly fun oriented, and traditionally people dress up in fancy garb or costumes, as well as we have dessert and alcohol between the two rounds, as well as after 🙂.  Also, traditionally, Pair Go teams are male and female.  We decided to keep to the tradition for this event to the extent that we will forbid two very clearly male-identified or two female-identified persons forming a pair.  What makes Pair Go so fun is you cannot talk to your partner, and the time control is 45 min hard stop (you must complete all moves within 45 min).

We very much hope Women+ Night has created more enthusiasm for Go, and some of those attendees will join in Pair Go night.

There is no pre-registration, but we would appreciate if you are a woman who plans to attend Pair Go and does not have a partner, please let us know.  Close to the event, we could try to help people find partners.  If you plan to attend and have a partner, please let us know so that we can get a count for purchasing desserts.

These are not rated games, so you do not need to be an AGA member to play.

More details to come, but this is usually an evening event, running roughly 5-9pm-ish, Saturday night.

Hope to see many pairs and have a fun and goofy evening!!
Bill