Possible Covid Exposure Last Tue

Bill Chiles

Jun 14, 2024, 2:41:24 PMJun 14
to seat...@googlegroups.com
I wanted to let people know that finally after four years I got covid.  It hit hard Thurs evening, and the only place I've been unmasked is SGC recently.  I wore my mask part of the evening, but it is still a good chance it was SGC since I was not masked the entire time.  Props to the 2-3 folks who always have their masks on.

Nothing can be done about it now, but I felt responsible to report it in case anyone else has symptoms now and as a reminder covid is still out there.  If this had happened the week before Go Congress, I'd be in a puddle of tears right now.  I will certainly be wearing my mask there 😊.

Cheers,
Bill

Message has been deleted