SGC closure extended through February 15th

man...@seattlego.org

Jan 25, 2022, 8:09:03 PM1/25/22
to Seattlego

Dear members,

As the Seattle area is still recovering from the recent spike in COVID-19 cases, the Seattle Go Center will be extending it's closure to in-person games through February 15th, including Sunday the 6th's rating tournament. We will be monitoring and evaluating the situation weekly.

The SGC will continue to host its regular Tuesday night meeting on Zoom. We will also begin hosting on Zoom Saturdays from 3pm to 6pm for the duration of the closure.

Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/99377436701

Please refer to the SGC events calendar for future notices.

We apologize for the inconvenience,
     - DRM