[Seattle Go Center] Tuesday and Saturday Night Go Games

programs

Apr 11, 2022, 3:22:51 PM4/11/22
to SGC Groups
Hi Go Players,

This is also a reminder that we are having in person games on Tuesday 3pm-9pm and Saturday 1pm-6pm. We are also hosting Tuesday nights we will still have remote sessions on zoom from 6:30pm-9pm (https://zoom.us/s/99377436701).

We had a nice outreach at Cherry Blossom Festival, so I hope we get to see some new faces along with our regular members .

Kyle Burg
Seattle Go Center Programs Manager

email: prog...@SeattleGo.org
web: www.SeattleGo.org
Go Center phone: 701-610-6236

programs

Apr 18, 2022, 3:23:34 PM4/18/22
to SGC Groups
 Hey Go Players,

I hope you are staying dry in this April weather. This is a reminder that we are having in person games on Tuesday 3pm-9pm and Saturday 1pm-6pm. We are also hosting Tuesday nights we will still have remote sessions on zoom from 6:30pm-9pm (https://zoom.us/s/99377436701).

Stay dry and hope to see you there,

programs

Apr 25, 2022, 10:15:58 PM4/25/22
to SGC Groups
Hello Go players,

The sun has been very kind to us lately, its been nice and sunny as we move in to May. This is a reminder that we are having in person games on Tuesday 3pm-9pm and Saturday 1pm-6pm. We are also hosting Tuesday nights we will still have remote sessions on zoom from 6:30pm-9pm (https://zoom.us/s/99377436701).

I hope you can visit us and that the nice weather continues,

programs

May 2, 2022, 4:08:47 PM5/2/22
to SGC Groups
Hello Go players,

Hope you are enjoying this lovely start to May. Reminder that we are having in person games on Tuesday 3pm-9pm and Saturday 1pm-6pm. We are also hosting Tuesday nights we will still have remote sessions on zoom from 6:30pm-9pm (https://zoom.us/s/99377436701).

I love to see you there and hope you have a lovely week,

programs

May 10, 2022, 6:01:57 PM5/10/22
to SGC Groups
Hello Go players,

Reminder that we are meeting today from 3pm - 9pm for in person games and we are also meeting remotely for those who can make it on Zoom from 6:30pm-9pm (https://zoom.us/s/99377436701). We also still have our Saturday games form 1pm to 6pm in person.

I hope to see you all there in this lovely May,