Annual Members Meeting -- Thank You!!

Bill Chiles

Mar 4, 2023, 9:48:55 PM3/4/23
to seat...@googlegroups.com
Just a quick note to say thanks to everyone who participated via proxy or in person.  As always it is great to see some folks we rarely see or haven't seen in years.  Sadly, "being on stage" and juggling logistics, I didn't get to chit chat or visit with some of you I'd been looking forward to seeing.  I apologize for any slighted feelings.  Still has some good visiting with some folks who hung around.

This year was one of the best meetings we've had in a long time with active participation and really good discussion.  We're taking follow up actions to change past practices, and in general we're looking for fresh outlooks and idea for creating more energy around SGC.

It was also exciting to be in the audience when reviewing all the programs and activities we did last year after 2020 and 2021 had almost nothing going on.  It feels like we're getting our gears in motion and hoping to see more folks at SGC and more fun events.

Cheers,
Bill