[Seattle Go Center] Monthly Ratings Tournaments October Reminder

1 view

programs

Sep 19, 2021, 7:24:50 PM9/19/21
to SGC Groups
Hey all go players,

This is a reminder that we have a Monthly Ratings Tournaments in two weeks (October 3rd).

Registration is from 10:00am – 10:45am sharp, and first game will start at 11:00 am.

Be sure to have your AGA memebership renewed ahead of time.

If you have any questions about the tournament, feel free to email me.

Kyle Burg
Seattle Go Center Programs Manager

email: prog...@SeattleGo.org
web: www.SeattleGo.org
Go Center phone: 701-610-6236

programs

Sep 27, 2021, 1:12:14 PM9/27/21
to SGC Groups
Hey all go players,

This is a reminder that we have a Monthly Ratings Tournaments this sunday (October 3rd).

Registration is from 10:00am – 10:45am sharp, and first game will start at 11:00 am.

Be sure to have your AGA memebership renewed ahead of time.

If you have any questions about the tournament, feel free to email me.

Best of luck and see you there,

programs

Oct 2, 2021, 8:01:49 PM10/2/21
to SGC Groups
Reminder that tomorrow (Sunday, Oct 3rd) we will be having our Monthly Rating Tournament for October.

Registration is from 10:00am – 10:45am sharp, and first game will start at 11:00 am.

Please renew your AGA membership before hand.

If you have any questions about the tournament, feel free to call Seattle Go Center or email me.

Thanks to Bill Chiles for being our TD

Bill Chiles

Oct 2, 2021, 8:13:18 PM10/2/21
to SGC Groups
Thanks, Kyle!  I wanted to emphasize the temp tomorrow will be low 50s F to upper 50s F, so please dress accordingly for open windows and eating outside.

Cheers,
Bill