Call For Volunteers for Sakura Con and Cherry Blossom

programs

Mar 10, 2023, 8:55:55 PM3/10/23
to SGC Groups
Hello Go Players,

I am happy to announce that we will be returning to Sakura Con and Seattle Cherry Blossom Festival. This our bigger events and we need a lot of volunteers to make both of these event work as best we can. For Sakura Con, I am looking for around 10-20 volunteers to help manage the room throught the whole con (April 7th-April 9th). I also need 2-4 volunteers to help me with set up and take down. Volunteers will have to be willing to follow Sakura Con masking/vaccine policy (http://sakuracon.org/covid-19-safety/). Volunteers will be awared badges to the con.

For Seattle Cherry Blossom Festival, I am looking for around 5-7 Volunteers to manage our booth (April 14-16, 2023: 10am-6pm).  I would also like around 2~ volunteers to help for set up and take down.

If you like ot learn more about either event or like to sign up, Please email me back.

Kyle Burg
Seattle Go Center Programs Manager

email: prog...@SeattleGo.org
web: www.SeattleGo.org
Go Center phone: 701-610-6236

programs

Mar 11, 2023, 10:37:13 PM3/11/23
to Evan G, SGC Groups
Sure just keep me posted and Ill let you know if there are times we need more then others and how bad we need volunteers. Do be aware for the Con, they will need mask and proof of vaccination