New Wednesday Workshops

programs

May 3, 2023, 12:44:44 AM5/3/23
to SGC Groups
Hello Go Players,

We are proud to announce May 17th at 7pm-8pm, we will be starting a series weekly workshops aiming to help SDK-DDK. Chris Wells be hosting the first set of these with his "Fuseki and Opening in the Modern AI Era" series. These workshops will consist of lecutres, game discussions, and even take home problems for those who wish to dive deeper in to the game. We will open the doors at 5:30pm for general play and there will also be an hour of free time to practice what you have learn, ask question and generally have a fun time after the workshop.

If you have any question about these workshops or have ideas for future workshop/classes, please message Programs@seattlego.org

Kyle Burg
Seattle Go Center Programs Manager

email: prog...@SeattleGo.org