SGC Closure and New Requirements Upon Reopening

man...@seattlego.org

Feb 11, 2022, 1:19:02 PM2/11/22
to Seattlego

Dear members,

As the Seattle area is still recovering from the recent spike in COVID-19 cases, the Seattle Go Center will be extending its closure to in-person games through to the end February. We will continue to monitor and evaluate the situation weekly.

Though Washington’s case rates are declining slightly slower than the rest of the country, we are optimistic they will soon reach an acceptable level for a safe resumption of in-person activities.

We would like to like to take this opportunity to inform you that upon re-opening the SGC will restrict food and drink privileges until COVID-19 rates have declined further, and we will require visitors to wear N95 (preferred) or KN95 masks.

We will still require visitors to be fully vaccinated and strongly encourage they be boosted as well.

As a reminder, up to three free face masks are available for every person in the United States, which can be picked up at participating pharmacies and health centers.

Here are CDC guidelines on how to use you N95 mask as well as their decontamination and reuse.

The SGC will continue to host its regular Tuesday night meeting on Zoom. We will also host on Zoom Saturdays from 3pm to 6pm for the duration of the closure.

Join Zoom Meeting(s): https://zoom.us/j/99377436701.

Please refer to the SGC events calendar for future notices.

We apologize for the inconvenience,

     - DRM