FileMaker Go, DSL modem, Airport Extreme, how to set up?

qitty qat

Jan 1, 2011, 5:44:05 PM1/1/11
Hi:

I have a DSL modem from speakeasy.net which feeds an Airport Extreme
which my Mac is attached to. I'm trying to run a database on the Mac
with FM11 regular and connect to it using FileMaker Go. I can connect
to it from the road on an iPad with Safari when I enable Instant Web
Publishing, but can't get FM Go to see it.

Who can help, or tell me where to find the answer? I've googled
extensively and this problem is not mentioned anywhere. I can't believe
this is such an unusual setup!

Thanks,

qq

MacGeek