Blackberry/Gmail Help

Todd

Dec 14, 2009, 7:38:09 PM12/14/09
This isn't necessarily a Mac question, but this group has always been a
big help to me.

I recently picked up a Blackberry Storm2 and am trying to sync this with
my Google Calendar. I have downloaded Google Sync, logged in, and I get
nothing. I have synced over and over and nothing.

Anybody have any suggestions/thoughts?

I was hoping to sync this with Thunderbird/Lightning, but I may be
dreaming. Currently, new version of T-bird doesn't support lightning.
Have any of you had luck syncing your blackberries with
Thunderbird/Lightning?

Thanks in advance.

Todd

Todd

Dec 14, 2009, 8:17:41 PM12/14/09
Okay, I have part of it working and have successfully synced some of my
dates/appts. I'll keep wrestling with this.

But, still wonder about syncing with T-Bird/Lightning.