Scroll arrows missing in Firefox

Todd

Aug 10, 2008, 10:43:16 AM8/10/08
I am using Firefox as my browser (v. 3.0.1). At one point, I managed to
add double scroll arrows (up and down) both at the top and bottom of my
window. With the latest update, these arrows are gone. I can click in
the vicinity of where the arrows should be and things work, but I'd like
an arrow visible. Any idea of how I did this (seems as if it was some
script I ran/created) and how I can undo this?

System software is 10.4.11

Thanks in advance.

Todd

Aug 10, 2008, 11:30:33 AM8/10/08

Never mind. I solved the problem. After checking Onyx and the scroll
arrow settings, TinkerTool and its scroll arrow settings, it occurred to
me that the problem was Firefox. Returned to the Default theme, low and
behold - scroll arrows.