Jew sentenced to two years for 'sexual contact' with dog

Peeler

Mar 12, 2023, 10:13:13 AM3/12/23

Peeler

Mar 12, 2023, 11:06:59 AM3/12/23
On Sun, 12 Mar 23 14:13:04 UTC, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married gay
neo-nazitard, IMPERSONATING his master Peeler, whined again:
Any proof that it was a Jew, you FORGING, FAKING and FALSIFYING gay
neo-nazitard?

--
Anti-virus firm AVG <a...@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."

Peeler

Mar 12, 2023, 12:13:44 PM3/12/23
On 3/12/2023 11:06 AM, A FORGER who is NOT Peeler wrote:
> Any proof that it was a Jew, you FORGING, FAKING and FALSIFYING gay
> neo-nazitard?

If the article doesn't mention it per se, the default assumption is
that it was a jew. They're the only creatures who engage in such
devious behavior.

Andrzej rapes kiddies

Mar 12, 2023, 12:21:05 PM3/12/23

In article <49ur0il5nku1ent1k...@4ax.com>,
NOT Peeler, but a shiteating FORGER <trol...@valid.invalid>, wrote:

>> Any proof that it was a Jew, you FORGING, FAKING and FALSIFYING gay
>> neo-nazitard?

> If the article doesn't mention it

Then it proves (yet again) that you're a lying, thieving, shiteating, pissdrinking,
donkeydicksucking, grannyfucking, jizzlicking, motherless pile of sub-excrement
nazoid mongrel PAEDO filth who takes dozens of muzzie dicks up his arse and throat
on an hourly basis, and pimps BOTH his parents to Achmad, Yassir, their 200 cousins,
and their camel Jaafar.

The REAL Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe

Mar 12, 2023, 12:33:02 PM3/12/23
Genetics. Gotta be!
--

Die Juden sind unser Unglück.
- Heinrich Gotthard Freiherr von Treitschke (1834-1896)

Peeler

Mar 12, 2023, 12:37:17 PM3/12/23
On Sun, 12 Mar 23 16:13:42 UTC, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married gay
neo-nazitard, IMPERSONATING his master Peeler, whined again:

>> Any proof that it was a Jew, you FORGING, FAKING and FALSIFYING gay
>> neo-nazitard?
>>

> If the article doesn't mention it per se, the default assumption is
> that it was a jew. They're the only creatures who engage in such
> devious behavior.

IOW, you made it all up, yet again! Thanks for proving my point again, you
abysmally stupid, FORGING, FAKING and FALSIFYING gay neo-nazitard!

--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <ajftsc9mb16l8v86a...@4ax.com>

Peeler

Mar 12, 2023, 12:39:12 PM3/12/23
On Sun, 12 Mar 2023 16:32:59 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "The REAL Revd Terence
Fformby-Smythe", farted again:
Your and his congenital idiocy and perversion, yes!

"Are you telling me that a 13-year old who spends 15 hours a day on Facebook
is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$5O3.6...@usenetxs.com>

Are you hoping some 13-year-old would be willing to "consent" and let you
diddle him, filthy old pedo swine?