Re: Congratulations to Stupid Fuck Head Trump

a425couple

Feb 13, 2024, 8:17:10 PMFeb 13
On 2/12/24 21:20, BT wrote:
> We should be having Biden's angry old man senility
> as the number one topic to discuss, for days and
> days to come.
>
> All Trump had to do was keep his big fucking mouth shut.

Come on BT ! You are wanting the impossible.
We have known for years Trump is a JERK.
We have also known is is a bully.
And we have known he can not stand not being the center of attention.
(and that is why he just stirs up shit and causes chaos)

I have donated to Nikki Haley. You should also.
Perhaps we will have a winner on the ballot.