Re: About those Lefties

1 view

a425couple

Jan 25, 2024, 5:55:15 PMJan 25
On 1/25/24 10:30, BT wrote:
> From HotAir.com:
>
> Are Communists Stupid, Ignorant, or Evil?
>
> =====================
>
> Like all lefties, the answer is all of the above.
>
> B. T.

yes.

from
https://hotair.com/david-strom/2024/01/25/are-communists-stupid-ignorant-or-evil-n607155

(Anti-capitalist kid / brats speak -----)

"You can see how this line of thinking appeals to uneducated,
infantilized people whose level of knowledge not just about economics
but about human history is not just minuscule, but entirely wrong due to
propaganda.

The fact is that people in the Western world work far less for far
better living conditions and food than any group of people who have ever
lived on Earth, with the exception of natives on tropical islands whose
food literally falls off of trees. We live longer, better, more
comfortable lives filled with entertainment, and most of us don’t even
have physically demanding or dangerous jobs. ---

In other words, even poor people in capitalist societies have pretty
great lives by historical standards unless they are drug addicts or
mentally ill. And drug addicts and mentally ill people didn’t have it
any easier in earlier times. ----
----

Food has to be produced. Housing has to be produced. Almost everything
we enjoy but sunshine and air is the result of human labor, and
capitalism is simply an extremely efficient way for people to cooperate
and maximize the productivity and innovation of human beings. -----

That is the irony. Fidel Castro died pretty much a billionaire, and
functionally much more than that. He could get anything he wanted at the
cost of his countrymen. Soviet leaders, ditto. Xi Jinping? Ditto.

Communist leaders are the ultimate exploiters, often enslaving their
populations. Genuine forced labor.

These kids don’t know that, and it is sad. They have been turned into
idiots for the benefit of their puppetmasters. And it is happening in
our schools."