Schoolboy's Affair with his Music Teacher

and...@cix.compulink.co.uk

Oct 13, 2000, 1:58:00 AM10/13/00

mail to faxmachine
Subject: To Judge Linda Lau: Re: Mary Kay Schmitz LeTourneau

% Faxctrl: Faxno=001 206 205 2585
% Faxctrl: To=Judge Linda Lau, King County Superior Court
% Faxctrl: From=Tony Hollick
% Faxctrl: Subject=Mary Kay Schmitz LeTourneau -- Ref: 97-1-015 23-1 . KNT
% Faxctrl: End

Judge Linda Lau,

King County Superior Court,
No. 2D, 401 4th Avenue North,
Kent,
Washington,
USA 08032

Tel: 206-296-9242

Fax: 206-205-2585

Dear Judge Lau, 22 August 1997

Herewith Tony Allen-Mills' moving 'Sunday Tiomes article of August 2 1997.

Yours sincerely,

Anthony Hugh Hollick

------------------- * * * * * ---------------

Tony

Here is Tony Allen-Mills' article, as promised.

Regards

Sue Castling
Internet Editor, The Sunday Times'
0171-782 3756
sue.ca...@newsint.co.uk

<quote>

My innocent, tragic, love affair at 13

Tony Allen-Mills recollects an adolescent affair with his music mistress
-- a young woman whose career he inadvertently ruined.

I was visiting a school friend on a Sussex farm when the telephone call
that ended my childhood arrived on a cool spring morning 30 years ago. I
can still feel today the sense of impending dread that a seemingly
innocuous message aroused. My father was coming to collect me. There was
something about a visiting aunt.

I knew at once that disaster was imminent. No aunt had been mentioned
when I had left our home in Hastings only a couple of hours earlier. The
thunderous look on my father's face as he stepped from his car, and as
he struggled to maintain his composure in front of my friend's mother,
left no doubt that my secret was out.

As we drove away from the farm he seethed for a while in silence. Then
he turned to me, his greying moustache quivering with rage.

"You know what this is about, don't you?" he snapped.

"Um," I replied.

"What have you been doing with that woman? How long has this been going
on? Do you realise this has destroyed your mother?"

I could do nothing but sob. I was 13 years old. For much of the previous
four months I had been recklessly, deliriously besotted with the music
mistress at my preparatory boarding school. She was 23, and I adored
her. We had slept together at least 20 times.

Oh, the thrill of those late-night excursions along silent school
corridors from my dormitory to her room. And the terror of that dreadful
morning when we woke up to find the rest of the school already at
breakfast. I had to sneak to the nearby matron's office, heart pounding,
feigning illness, to explain my absence from the prefects' table.

At home during the Easter holidays, I had kept her photograph hidden
beneath the lining of one of my bedroom drawers, along with a poem and
several letters she had written to me at school. These my father had now
discovered.

The memories came flooding back last week when I read of Tracey Whalin,
who ran away to Florida with a 14-year-old. In America she was charged
with "lewd and indecent assault on a child". And I suppose there is
something lewd and indecent about an adult woman seducing a boy so
young. It is probably worse when the adult is a teacher and the boy is
one of her pupils.

Yet that is not how I remember Sylvia A, the lonely, immature music
teacher stuck on an isolated school estate in the middle of the Sussex
countryside with 100 small boys and several elderly bachelor teachers
for company. Not for a moment in the past 30 years have I ever
considered her lewd or indecent -- and I am now myself a parent acutely
concerned about the upbringing of my two daughters.

My anger is instead reserved for those teachers -- and, yes, my father,
too -- whose anxiety to cover up a potentially embarrassing incident
left me hurt and bewildered for much of the rest of my youth. Whatever else
happens to Whalin's young friend, I hope he isn't treated as an evil
little brat.

There's something else I should mention. Sylvia didn't seduce me. I set
out to seduce Sylvia.

Our story began at Vinehall school, converted from a sprawling
19th-century mansion amid lovely grounds near Robertsbridge. My father
was an army officer, and to secure me a stable education while he was
posted around the world, he enrolled me as a boarder, aged nine.

I had the happiest of schooldays, spoilt only by a tyrannical Latin
teacher who enjoyed wielding a gym shoe on bare bottoms. I was a keen
football player, and it was my prowess as a centre forward that may
first have caught Sylvia's eye.

She had come to the school a couple of terms earlier and had immediately
cut a dash with her trendy clothes and cheerful manner. I still remember
the stir she caused when she came down to breakfast one morning wearing
the first red miniskirt ever to be seen on school grounds. The Latin
master nearly choked on his porridge.

At my mother's insistence I had signed up for piano lessons, and though
I was tone deaf, no student was ever more attentive sitting next to Miss
A on the piano stool, nor more sad to leave her at the end of the
lesson. I flirted with her shamelessly. I considered the lesson a
triumph if I managed to brush my thigh against hers.

One Saturday afternoon Sylvia was on the touchline when I scored five
goals against an opposing team. I was big and quick for my age and
utterly selfish with the ball. At my next piano lesson, Miss A touched
my cheek. "Well played," she said. "You were good."

From that moment I was in love. By the end of the Christmas term I was
demanding a kiss for every goal I scored. In one of the season's last
games, we won 7-2. I scored all seven goals. The headmaster thought I
should turn professional. Little did he know I just wanted seven kisses.

Three days before the end of term, I asked if I could come to her room.
Sylvia blushed and looked away. Victory, I thought. She didn't say no.
That night I crept from the dormitory where, as a senior prefect, I
supervised a dozen younger boys. They were all asleep. I knocked on
Sylvia's door. I barely heard her whisper: "Come in."

Oddly, I remember nothing of the sex. There was none the first night --
merely industrious hugging. There were two more nights before the end of
term. On both, we broke a number of laws. I stayed in her room a couple
of hours, then sneaked back to my dormitory -- exhausted, elated,
inspired.

It therefore came as a considerable shock, on the first day of the
Easter term, to find Sylvia repelling my advances. Evidently she had
been greatly sobered over the Christmas break. She must have been
bitterly regretting her weakness the previous term. As for me, I
couldn't understand her. I had spent the entire Christmas holiday
longing to get back to school; longing to get back to her bed. Now she
wouldn't even look at me.

Slowly I broke her down. Boarding school terms are long, and there was
little at Vinehall to distract a pretty and sociable young music
mistress. There was no town within walking distance. She couldn't afford
her own car. She had a boyfriend in London, but she had to work at the
school most weekends and she only saw him about once a month. Eventually
Sylvia relented. I got my next kiss without even having to score a goal
-- which was just as well, as Easter was the rugby term and rugby was
never my forte.

The point here, I suppose, is that Sylvia was scarcely a lewd and
indecent woman seeking out sordid sexual gratification. She must have
been desperately confused. She knew that what she was doing was wrong,
yet misery and isolation must have propelled her to bow to the insistent
flattery of a dangerously knowing schoolboy. I have no idea what
happened in the Whalin case, but it would be far from safe to assume
that teenage boys are sexually innocent.

It was just after the resumption of our affair -- with further nocturnal
excursions along that creaking corridor -- that my father returned from
an 18-month posting to Borneo. He came to watch me play rugby. I didn't
know it at the time, but he was shocked by my haggard appearance. I must
have been pale from lack of sleep.

He hadn't seen me during his long absence, so perhaps he was more
attuned than my mother to changes in my behaviour. No sooner had I left
the house at the beginning of the Easter holiday than he was rummaging
through my room for evidence. Like a fool, I had left plenty to find.

I have no way of knowing exactly what happened next, but it is now clear
to me that an agreement was reached to keep the matter out of the
newspapers. Sylvia was dismissed on the spot and I have never seen or
heard of her since. As for my future, everything depended on one man.
John Kendall-Carpenter, a former England rugby union international, was
headmaster of my father's alma mater, Cranbrook school in Kent. I had
been due to move to Cranbrook at the start of the next school year.
Would Kendall-Carpenter agree to accept me a term early under such
sordid circumstances?

Eventually a deal was struck. I would be removed from Vinehall. Nobody
would ever say I had been expelled. I would simply turn up at Cranbrook
a term early. Teachers would be advised it was for family reasons -- my
father was moving from Borneo to Malaysia. My father took me aside,
clasped me by the shoulders, and told me, not without sympathy: "You
have been given a chance. You must never speak of this to anyone."

And that should have been that. Except for the fact that, in all this
convenient deal-making, nobody ever sought to ask me if I had any
questions, if I was worried about anything, or if I was happy with the
way things worked out. (Of course I wasn't: I agonised about Sylvia for
years and even tried pathetically to trace her. I remember spending one
evening telephoning all the entries in the London directory with her
fairly common last name. I would listen for a few seconds to see if I
recognised her voice; then I would hang up without speaking. I have
never found her.)

As long as my father was alive, we never discussed the matter again. Nor
did I wish to wound my mother further by keeping the subject alive. And
the last person concerned about my feelings was Kendall-Carpenter, who
viewed me from the start with deadly distaste.

Kendall-Carpenter -- hailed later as a great educator -- made it clear to
me that I had been admitted to Cranbrook on sufferance; that I had done
something so hideously wrong that I was lucky not to be flogged within
an inch of my life; and that no trouble from me would be tolerated.

So I had to sort things out for myself, and for years after my affair
with Sylvia, I must have been fairly intolerable. Somehow I knew enough
not to boast about my conquest to my Cranbrook schoolmates -- I realised
they would regard me either as a liar or a freak. Yet it took me a long
time to realise that I was not irresistible to women, and that a
glorious adolescent romance with a sad and lonely music mistress was no
guarantee of future sexual success. Now I come to think of it, I was a
thoroughly repulsive 15-year-old.

So I do not think that the authorities should be too harsh in these
cases. The chances are that other teenager lovers will grow up, as I
did, with indelible memories of what seemed, at least to me, a love
affair of effortless purity. My main regret, of course, is that I helped
ruin Sylvia's life. And to that charge, I can surely plead that I was
too young to know any better.

Tony Allen-Mills

</quote>

------------------- * * * * * ---------------

| And...@compulink.cix.co.uk * http://www.agora.demon.co.uk |
- <*> --------------------------* * * *-------------------------- <*> -
| Rainbow Bridge Foundation * * * Centre for Liberal Studies |
- <*> --------------------------* * * *-------------------------- <*> -
| 4 Grayling House, Canford Rd: * Bristol BS9 3NU Tel: 9501894 |

------------------- * * * * * ---------------

S741799

Oct 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/13/00
JESUS, Tony/Tina !!!!

Why do you continue to subject us to your penile fantisies ?

Your heroine runied the lives of her daughters, not to mention her husband at
the time !

With any amount of luck, someone will put a gun to the head of this bitch and
truly do society a favor !

978229.com

KJ Hinton

Oct 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/13/00

<tina...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> A very moving, touching story!
>
> Tina

Well, 2tits, you and Tony obviously share the same prediliction for
sex with children....

HHHmmm...

Westin

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

tina...@earthlink.net

Oct 14, 2000, 12:36:43 AM10/14/00

A very moving, touching story!

Tina

Paul Mitchum

Oct 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/14/00
S741799 <s74...@aol.com11792251> wrote:

Do you know what the most amusing part of your post is?

The part where by responding at all, you bring down a rain of Tony-ness
in response, wherein he gets to feel self-righteous in his Quixotic
quest for the freedom of a convicted felon.

And we'll have you to thank! Wewp!

--
"In a world full of lies / Which tug at the truth
I'm taking no sides.. Now I recognize you." -DS

S741799

Oct 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/14/00
Tony, please desist in responding to your own posts !

> tina...@earthlink.net

>A very moving, touching story!
>
>Tina

978229.com

and...@cix.compulink.co.uk

Oct 14, 2000, 11:57:06 PM10/14/00
In message <39e7f...@news.pacifier.com>, ka...@pacifier.com said:

> <tina...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> >
> > A very moving, touching story!
> >
> > Tina
> >
> Well, 2tits, you and Tony obviously share the same prediliction for
> sex with children....
>
> HHHmmm...
>
> Westin
> >
> > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> > Before you buy.

Are you KJ Hinton or Jim Westin today?

Which sadomasochistic fantasy mode are you in now?

I support the decriminalization of marijuana, but I don't smoke it.

I oppose judicial murder (the "death penalty") but I don't kill.

Whereas if you were an avid consumer of "kiddie porn" (which you may
well be, for all I know) you'd be a damn fool to advertize the fact.

(I have to tell you that ka...@pacifier.com Mk. 1 was easily
the most repulsive thing I've ever seen on NewsNet).

Outstanding, really (of its kind)...

Tony
====

and...@cix.compulink.co.uk

Oct 14, 2000, 11:57:11 PM10/14/00
In message <1eigxmu.n6ngyw1cqi5f8N%mil...@usa.net>, mil...@usa.net said:
> S741799 <s74...@aol.com11792251> wrote:
>
> > JESUS, Tony/Tina !!!!
> >
> > Why do you continue to subject us to your penile fantisies ?
> > Your heroine runied the lives of her daughters, not to mention her
> > husband at the time !
> >
> > With any amount of luck, someone will put a gun to the head of this
> > bitch and truly do society a favor !
> >

> > 978229.com
>
> Do you know what the most amusing part of your post is?
>
> The part where by responding at all, you bring down a rain of Tony-ness
> in response, wherein he gets to feel self-righteous in his Quixotic
> quest for the freedom of a convicted felon.
>
> And we'll have you to thank! Wewp!

Wow! "A rain of Tony-ness"!! It'll take me all week just to figure
that out.

Interesting, that the DoC hands out six-digit numbers... 978229 ...

Tony
====

> --
> "In a world full of lies / Which tug at the truth
> I'm taking no sides.. Now I recognize you." -DS

> "Embrace the darkness or killfile it." -Paghat

Actually, the entire universe is above Absolute Zero, busy absorbing
and emitting photons. There is no darkness.

"For we have loved the stars too fondly
To be fearful of the night." -- Motto on the Allegheny Telescope

-T

and...@cix.compulink.co.uk

Oct 14, 2000, 11:57:15 PM10/14/00
In message <20001014131443...@ng-cq1.aol.com>,

s74...@aol.com11792251 said:
> Tony, please desist in responding to your own posts !
>

> > tina...@earthlink.net
>
> > A very moving, touching story!
> >
> > Tina
> >

> 978229.com

I'll desist from responding to yours, if you like...

Tony
====

~ ~

Oct 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/15/00

<and...@cix.compulink.co.uk> wrote in message

~Snip~

> The point here, I suppose, is that Sylvia was scarcely a lewd and
> indecent woman seeking out sordid sexual gratification.

Ahh... but there is where you are wrong. She was exactly what you describe.
She was an animal that couldn't contain her sexual desires and being
*trapped* at the school, turned to you. You, who was a pubescent teen.
Raging hormones and ready to dip your wicket into whatever hole available.
Hers being the only one, you set out to acheive that. You were no more in
love with her than a dog loves a bone. She didn't seek you out

>She must have been desperately confused. She knew that what she was doing
was wrong,
> yet misery and isolation must have propelled her to bow to the insistent
> flattery of a dangerously knowing schoolboy.

See. You say so yourself right here.

~Snip~

Nice writing Tony. And how did you come to intercept this message? Your own
mind? Find factual info. Send your made up porn to a publisher. There may be
a market for it....somewhere.

~ ~

Oct 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/15/00

<tina...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> A very moving, touching story!
>
> Tina

First thing, Tina,EDIT! You made a 1kb post and kept a 12 kb story with it.

Second. I hope you realize that it was that. *Just* a story. From Tony's
mind. And last... WTF do you come from thinking that sexual assault on a
child is *moving* or *touching*?

~ ~

Oct 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/15/00

"S741799" <s74...@aol.com11792251> wrote in message

> Tony, please desist in responding to your own posts !
>

> > tina...@earthlink.net
>
> >A very moving, touching story!
> >
> >Tina
> >

> 978229.com

Tony and Tina are the same person? That would explain quite a bit. Like why
the deja post when she has earthlink and can use outlook for security
reasons. interesting.

tina...@earthlink.net

Oct 15, 2000, 9:08:11 PM10/15/00
In article <WHgG5.503$Kq.7...@newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net>,

"~ ~" <Go...@go.net> wrote:

> <tina...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> >

> > A very moving, touching story!
> >
> > Tina
> >
> First thing, Tina,EDIT! You made a 1kb post and kept a 12 kb story
with it.

Don't get your panties in a wad ~~

> Second. I hope you realize that it was that. *Just* a story. From
Tony's
> mind.

And you hide behind an anonymous e-mail, you coward.

And last... WTF do you come from thinking that sexual assault on a
> child is *moving* or *touching*?

Love stories are very touching and moving. You, unfortunately, don't
know how to love or you wouldn't have so much hatred. Re-read the
story; there wasn't any assault.

tina...@earthlink.net

Oct 15, 2000, 9:11:15 PM10/15/00
In article <1KgG5.506$Kq.8...@newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net>,

"~ ~" <Go...@go.net> wrote:

> "S741799" <s74...@aol.com11792251> wrote in message
> > Tony, please desist in responding to your own posts !
> >

> > > tina...@earthlink.net
> >
> > >A very moving, touching story!
> > >
> > >Tina
> > >

> > 978229.com
> >
> Tony and Tina are the same person? That would explain quite a bit.
Like why
> the deja post when she has earthlink and can use outlook for security
> reasons. interesting.

Hey, ~~, Didn't you tell Tony that you weren't responding to any more
of his posts? Why are you responding? This only proves that you are a
liar.

~ ~

Oct 17, 2000, 2:51:30 AM10/17/00

<tina...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
Lair? Are you really this desperate to discredit what you can't discredit?
MKL has no real supporters. And if the supporters ever did start to make
waves enough to sway public opinion, I would be at the governors doorstep to
make sure that NOTHING would come of it. Because my incident occurred in a
state facility, and because it made the headlines in all the local papers,
it will be a matter of public record forever. A stain on the institution. I
will make a MAJOR fuss and protest in a most organized and professional
manner that this would serve as a reason to NEVER allow ANY sexual predator
of children to even be considered for leniency EVER! My credibility? I have
worked for law enforcement organizations, I have college and military
service, I have a family that is well adjusted( I wont say normal cuz there
is no such thing). In other words, I am educated, connected, respected and
doing rather well. I may not be above repraoch, but I am more than willing
to have the press rub my nose in my mistakes to ensure that this type of
behavior is NEVER tolerated. NEVER dealt with in as reckless a manner as
they have with Vili and myself EVER again. I will have more public notoriety
than Bush, Gore and Clinton combined to make sure she doesn't see the light
of day before her time is through.

*Note... Can somebody confirm/reject what she said about MKL getting
visitation please. I respect what she has to say about as much as I respect
what the devil would have to say. If this is true I'm going to write and
encourage everyone else to write every member of the state that can
influence the prevention of this predator ever being close to a child again.

Shea F. Kenny

Oct 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/17/00
Flashing this big wad of chump change, "~ ~" <Go...@go.net> spouted:

}*Note... Can somebody confirm/reject what she said about MKL getting
}visitation please. I respect what she has to say about as much as I respect
}what the devil would have to say. If this is true I'm going to write and
}encourage everyone else to write every member of the state that can
}influence the prevention of this predator ever being close to a child again.
}

Well, I've said many times here that because of her simple
decision as a mother of four to have sexual relations with a student,
and one of 14 at that, any decisions she makes about anything, is
likely to endanger anyone, and especially children. And in
particular, hers.

However, I'm certain that tina two faces is omitting the fact
these are SUPERVISED visitations. I mean hey, she's in jail.....

I doubt after her release, she'll be allowed anything else.

--
Shea F. Kenny (Moonbear, Lunar Development Corp)
This has been, Lunar Network News

~ ~

Oct 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/17/00

"Shea F. Kenny" <luna...@kvi.fanz.net> wrote in message

> Flashing this big wad of chump change, "~ ~" <Go...@go.net> spouted:
> }*Note... Can somebody confirm/reject what she said about MKL getting
> }visitation please. I respect what she has to say about as much as I
respect
> }what the devil would have to say. If this is true I'm going to write and
> }encourage everyone else to write every member of the state that can
> }influence the prevention of this predator ever being close to a child
again.
> }
>

> Well, I've said many times here that because of her simple
> decision as a mother of four to have sexual relations with a student,
> and one of 14 at that, any decisions she makes about anything, is
> likely to endanger anyone, and especially children. And in
> particular, hers.
>
> However, I'm certain that tina two faces is omitting the fact
> these are SUPERVISED visitations. I mean hey, she's in jail.....
>
> I doubt after her release, she'll be allowed anything else.

Sad. just sad. Just think of the other school kids..."Hey ... isn't your mom
the child molester that was a teacher?" I'm reminded of Nightmare on Elm
street 2 or 3.... Children chanting at freddy..."Son of a hundred maniacs"
over and over. Forgetting that his mother was a nun. I would think that an
anonymous adoption of those children would help them more than being forced
to spend visitation at Purdy. Would kinda suck having to go to a prison for
the first few years of your life because your mother couldn't keep her
panties on over a 13 yr old.

Shea F. Kenny

Oct 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/17/00
Flashing this big wad of chump change, and...@cix.compulink.co.uk
spouted:
} I'm truly sorry for you: self-victimization gone right over the edge.

Now, this is precious........ Now we understand Mr.
Hollick..... He's completely turned upside down ~~'s psychology,
that's obvious. But, there's only one reason for that of course... He
can't understand anyone's but his own, and thus it's expression....

Take a good hard look in the mirror Tony....

tina...@earthlink.net

Oct 17, 2000, 7:18:29 PM10/17/00

> Well, I've said many times here that because of her simple
> decision as a mother of four to have sexual relations with a student,
> and one of 14 at that, any decisions she makes about anything, is
> likely to endanger anyone, and especially children. And in
> particular, hers.
>
> However, I'm certain that tina two faces is omitting the fact
> these are SUPERVISED visitations. I mean hey, she's in jail.....
>
> I doubt after her release, she'll be allowed anything else.

Shea, did you read the the article in the Seattle Times about Mary
being allowed to earn royalties from books, movies, etc. AND
UNSUPERVISED visits with her children?
http://maryonline.com/Court%20says%20Letourneau%20can%20profit.htm

Mary gets weekly visits with Audrey and Georgia, hers and Vili's
daughters.

and...@cix.compulink.co.uk

Oct 17, 2000, 11:01:42 PM10/17/00
In message <SFSG5.6016$HF.3...@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net>,
Go...@go.net said:
> $bpp$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>
> Subject: Re: Schoolboy's Affair with his Music Teacher Lines: 56
>

> <tina...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> > In article <1KgG5.506$Kq.8...@newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net>,
> > "~ ~" <Go...@go.net> wrote:
> > >
> > > "S741799" <s74...@aol.com11792251> wrote in message

> > > Tony and Tina are the same person? That would explain quite a bit.
> > >
> > Like why
> > > the deja post when she has earthlink and can use outlook for
> > > security reasons. interesting.
> > >
> > Hey, ~~, Didn't you tell Tony that you weren't responding to any
> > more of his posts? Why are you responding? This only proves that
> > you are a liar.
> >
> Lair? Are you really this desperate to discredit what you can't
> discredit? MKL has no real supporters.

Wrong.

> And if the supporters ever
> did start to make waves enough to sway public opinion, I would be
> at the governors doorstep to make sure that NOTHING would come of
> it.

And the US Supreme Court?

> Because my incident occurred in a state facility, and because
> it made the headlines in all the local papers, it will be a matter
> of public record forever. A stain on the institution. I will make
> a MAJOR fuss and protest in a most organized and professional manner
> that this would serve as a reason to NEVER allow ANY sexual predator
> of children to even be considered for leniency EVER!

I'm sure John Carlson will be most pleased to meet you,
and to use you politically -- if that serves his purposes.

> My credibility?
> I have worked for law enforcement organizations, I have college and

> military service, I have a family that is well adjusted (I wont say

> normal cuz there is no such thing). In other words, I am educated,
> connected, respected and doing rather well. I may not be above
> repraoch, but I am more than willing to have the press rub my nose
> in my mistakes to ensure that this type of behavior is NEVER
> tolerated. NEVER dealt with in as reckless a manner as they have with
> Vili and myself EVER again. I will have more public notoriety than
> Bush, Gore and Clinton combined

This is purest megalomania we're reading here...

> *Note... Can somebody confirm/reject what she said about MKL getting
> visitation please. I respect what she has to say about as much as
> I respect what the devil would have to say. If this is true I'm going
> to write and encourage everyone else to write every member of the
> state that can influence the prevention of this predator ever being
> close to a child again.

What a sad, sorry, vindictive creature you're presenting yourself as.

I'm truly sorry for you: self-victimization gone right over the edge.

Tony
====

~ ~

Oct 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/18/00

> In message <SFSG5.6016>

> > And if the supporters ever
> > did start to make waves enough to sway public opinion, I would be
> > at the governors doorstep to make sure that NOTHING would come of
> > it.
>
> And the US Supreme Court?

If necessary.