Flames vs. jokes

alohacyberian

Mar 11, 2001, 7:33:20 PM3/11/01
One wants to be loved; failing this, to be admired; failing this, to be
feared; failing even this, to be hated and despised. One wants to arouse
some sort of feeling in people. The soul shrinks from the void and wants
contact at any price.
~ Hjalmar Soderberg
--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website there are 3000 live cameras or
visit NASA, play games, read jokes, send greeting cards & connect

alcoholacyberian near forgery <bo...@hotmail.com> wrote in article
<IYTq6.14841$4F5.1...@typhoon.hawaii.rr.com>...

alcoholacyberian

Mar 12, 2001, 3:28:24 AM3/12/01
Now that you've said it keith, do you understand? I doubt it. You are
universally loathed, and like most addicts, your selfishness has blinded you
to your own reality. You are a freak.

"alohacyberian" <alohac...@att.net> wrote in message

alohacyberian

Mar 12, 2001, 4:40:57 AM3/12/01
Uh, I'm not the one copy-catting your nickname.... KM

--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website there are 3000 live cameras or
visit NASA, play games, read jokes, send greeting cards & connect
to CNN news, NBA, the White House, Academy Awards or learn all
about Hawaii, Israel and more: http://keith.martin.home.att.net/

alcoholacyberian <alcohola...@hotmail.com> wrote in article
<IM%q6.15119$4F5.1...@typhoon.hawaii.rr.com>...

EllisD

Mar 12, 2001, 3:03:27 AM3/12/01
Well yes.

You are not copy-catting his nickname, BUT

You are copycating all of your content, your website, and all of your
messages.

"alohacyberian" <alohac...@att.net> wrote in message

alohacyberian

Mar 12, 2001, 5:25:42 AM3/12/01
Uh-huh. That's why you cower behind dozens of fake identities and bogus
names because you're ashamed of what you post. I would be, too. I use my
real identity and give attribution where it is due. KM

--

EllisD <altoi...@hotmail.com> wrote in article
<tap7qnj...@corp.supernews.com>...

> Well yes.
>
> You are not copy-catting his nickname, BUT

Stan Kegel

Mar 12, 2001, 12:37:31 PM3/12/01

EllisD wrote:

> Well yes.
>
> You are not copy-catting his nickname, BUT
>
> You are copycating all of your content, your website, and all of your
> messages.

I'm sorry Ellis, but if there is a pun there it is above my comprehension.

Here are some puns to let you know what is appropriate in posting to alt.humor.puns:

What's the difference between an epileptic oysterman and a whore with
diarrhea? An epileptic oysterman shucks between fits. (Richard Lederer)

When a corpulent spinster named Snow
Was approached by a dwarf for a blow,
She replied, "I have pride!
Your request is denied!
I could never, sir, stoop quite that low!"
(Ms. Kitty)

Sex Education: Sermon on the mount. (Don Thorn)

What is the difference between a woman and a boxer? The boxer stands up
to be knocked down. The woman lies down to be knocked up. (Tom Sarge)

Have you heard about the prostitute with a degree in psychology? She
blows your mind. (Richard Lederer)

What do a coffin and a condom have in common? They're both filled with
stiffs, but you come in one, and go in the other! (Mike Spence)

Cockpit: A vagina. (Richard Lederer)

What do you see when the Pillsbury Dough Boy bends over? Donuts. (Spice
is Nice)

D'ja hear about Darth Vader's sister, Ellie? Hundreds of men go down on
her every day. (Gary Hallock)

Cock au Vin: Classy oral sex. (Lars Hanson)

Can you say three two letter words that denote small? Is it in? (The Bissonettes)

What's the difference between a mind and an ass? A woman will always
give you a piece of her mind. (Richard Lederer)

GOVERNOR CHILES OFFERS RARE OPPORTUNITY TO GOOSE HUNTERS The Tallahassee Democrat

The winner of the Circle Jerk Olympics doesn't win a gold medal.He is
given the "Pull It, Sir" Prize.(Spice is Nice)

Have you heard about the postman who was so popular with women? He was
a first-class mail who made special deliveries with a lot of ZIP He
banged on the women's knockers and rang their bells. His leather sack
was always bulging, and he slipped good things, into their boxes. He
always came twice a day, and he had the longest route in town. (Richard
Lederer)

What do you call kinky sex with chocolate? S&M&M. (The Bissonettes)

Orgasm: A person who accompanies a church choir. (Kegel Archives)

A. Don't mount your chickens before they hatch.
Q. What did the farmer tell his adolescent son. (Scott Ryan)

What's the difference between an oversupply of oil and an aging but spry
whore? An oversupply of oil is the same old glut. (Richard Lederer)

Why do you get paid more at the Sperm Bank than at the Blood Bank? Sperm
is handmade. (Mike Spence)

Every year, after the Oxford & Cambridge Boat Race, the Duchess who
presents the trophy also kisses the winning team's cox. when she was
first told of this tradition she asked if formalhandshakes would be an
acceptable substitute. (Bet Noir)

Asphalt: A rectal problems (Kegel Archives)
.
What's the difference between a prompt airline and a man with ten
children?
A prompt airline always pulls out on time. (Richard Lederer)

Its O. K. for a schoolboy to masturbate as long as it's not against his
Principal. (Fuhrman)

Did you hear about the gay milkman?~ He never left an empty behind.(The
Naughty Newsletter)

TEXTRON INC. MAKES OFFER TO SCREW COMPANY STOCKHOLDERS The Miami Herald

Monica Lewinsky walks into her dry cleaning store and tells the guy,
"I've got another dress for you to clean." Slightly hard of hearing, the
clerk replies, "Come again?" "No," says Monica. "Just milk." (Toad Breath)

Have you heard about the woman who made love with a ghost? She didn't
know she had it in her. (Richard Lederer)

Speaking of liberalizing sexual behaviour for handicapped Norwegians,
never forget that an odd ass is as good as a wank to a blind Norse.
(Glenn Gardner)

CLINTON STIFF ON WITHDRAWAL The Bosnia Bugle

In my dream, I was at an internet cafe when my server went down on me. (Hershy)

The choir director chased the priest all over the church and finally
caught him by the organ. The priest said he didn't mind being chaste.
(Keith Martin)

What's the difference between a rooster and a lawyer? A rooster clucks
defiance. (Richard Lederer)

Man who masturbate into cash register, soon come into money.(Don Thorn)

"Don't go down to the fish shop Ma, Daddy's come home with the
crabs"(Jonathan Delaney)

Dildo: A meat substitute (Richard Lederer)

Woman who fly air plane up-side down, have big crack up! (Fuhrman)

GATORS TO FACE SEMINOLES WITH PETERS OUT The Tallahassee Bugle

“Monica Lewinsky - undoubtedly, the first woman to go down in History."(R.Manwiller)

What's the difference between a magician and the Rockettes chorus line?
A magician has a cunning array of stunts. (Richard Lederer)

What's the ultimate in rejection? When you're masturbating and your hand
falls asleep.(The Bissonettes)
.
Old Charlie, a jolly old bloke,
Made love to a cow as a joke.
He found pleasure divine
With this friendly bovine.
Now they call him the old cowpoke!
(Ms. Kitty)

Man who sleeps with old hen finds it's better than pullet. (Fuhrman)

When they found out their wives were attending a sex-toy party, the
husbands refused to go and pick them up, and instead left them to their
own devices. (Davis Reihmer)

Penis: The only thing that a woman hopes she will find hard to handle.
(Richard Lederer)

D'ja hear about the flasher who was arrested but had to be released
because the evidence was merely circumcisional? (Gary Hallock)

Housewife: A gadget you screw on the bed, and it cooks and cleans for
you. (Don Thorn)

Man who fart in Church sit in own pew. (Fuhrman)

You know when a bird falls asleep, it's feet automaticly clench the
branch to keep it from falling off. Ever wonder how a witch stays on her
broom? (Brad Williams)

THANKS TO PRESIDENT CLINTON, STAFF SGT. FRUER NOW HAS A SON The Arkansas Plainsman

Oar: A cockney prostitute. (Richard Lederer)

What is the name of that cross dressing vampire with the fake pussy?
Cunt Dragula (Gary Hallock)

Have you heard about the woman who gave her first blow job? It had never
entered her head before. (Richard Lederer)

A man came up with a new invention, a vibrating tampon. That way a woman
can be at her best when she is at her worst. (Mike Spence)

Sex on beach is like American beer. Fucking near water. (Fuhrman)

Stan Kegel

Mar 12, 2001, 12:43:20 PM3/12/01

alohacyberian wrote:

> Uh, I'm not the one copy-catting your nickname.... KM
> --

Keith,

Where's the pun?

Stan

alcoholacyberian

Mar 12, 2001, 1:21:37 PM3/12/01
Yes, this is a nopun and shut case if ever I've seen one.

"Stan Kegel" <ke...@fea.net> wrote in message

alcoholacyberian

Mar 12, 2001, 1:22:04 PM3/12/01
You cower behind the ability of others to conceal the fact that you are
worthless.

"alohacyberian" <alohac...@att.net> wrote in message

Stan Kegel

Mar 12, 2001, 11:55:42 PM3/12/01

alcoholacyberian wrote:

> Yes, this is a nopun and shut case if ever I've seen one.

Now that's a pun. Thank you.