Quality strain's, vape carts, harshish, concentrate oils and gummies at moderate price's.

weedgo...@gmail.com

Jan 3, 2024, 6:24:25 PMJan 3
We’re Reliable and trusted Online Store. We supply in Bulk and Small Quantities BEST PRICES . Products shipped to Europe, Canada, USA, Australia and other countries.

Medical Marijuana Strains, Cartridges, Seeds, Pre-rolls, Vapes ,Moon rocks, Mushrooms, Shatter, Wax ,CBD oil, Quality THC Products Available .Safe & Discreet Delivery Internationally.

(INDICA)
OG Kush
Bacio
Papaya #5
Rainbow Beltz
Gruntz

(SATIVA)
Rainbow Sherbet

(HYBRID)
Runtz
White Cherry Gelato

INFUSED FLOWERS
What's Infused?
Premium indoor flower infused with cannabis oil & coated in kief. Our strongest joint. Averaging over 35% THC and available in multiple strains & sizes, this is the one Joint that will get you to Mars quicker than Elon Musk.

(INDICA)
Banana Kush
Bubba Gum
Strawberry Shortcake
Churros
Watermelon Zkittlez
Peach Ringz
Grape Ape
Blue Zkittlez

(HYBRID)
Apple Fritter
Mojilato
Grapefruit Romulan
Horchata
Blueberry Kush
Thin Mint Cookies
Orange Soda
Fire OG

(SATIVA)
Maui Wowie
Mai Tai
Limoncello
Honeydew
Tropicana Cookies
Durban Poison

We do provide worldwide delivery services no one is limited don’t get robbed, or buy fake roadside pesticide products.
Telegram link: https://t.me/kushTonythc