Adult Event at the Hands on Children's Museum in Olympia

Hermione Carsten

May 28, 2014, 9:08:14 PM5/28/14
to seattle-...@googlegroups.com
The next Adult Swim: Gearheads

Friday, June 13, 2014 from 6:30-9:30pm

For 21+ only.

$15 cover includes one drink ticket. Pre-registration recommended.

Adult Swim takes on the Maker Movement, Steampunk, Bike Culture, and all things DIY!

Grab your goggles, duct tape, and imagination. We'll bring the beer, tools, and soundtrack! Costumes encouraged!

Activity and special guest information coming soon!

Our AWESOME line-up of tinkering-related activities includes:

•Acetylene torches and welding machine demos with Studio Metal Works
•Live blacksmithing with Big Hammer Technology
•Carbon fiber paddle boards with Kitson Boards
•Bike chain spirographs with Olympia Circuits
•Harmonographs and railbikes with OlyMEGA
•Lockpicking with Always Safe and Lock
•Jewelry making with Shipwreck Beads
•Collaborative Light-Up Pizza with LittleBits(TM)
•Squishy circuits and scribble bots
•... And GIANT room-sized collaborative Rube Goldberg contraptions and more!

Plus ... pizza from Stone Creek Wood Fired Pizza and beer and wine from Marine View Beverage to fuel our imaginations!
http://www.hocm.org/adultswim/

Sent from my Windows Phone

Thomas Hayes

May 30, 2014, 2:02:37 AM5/30/14
to seattle-...@googlegroups.com
Sounds like a lot of fun

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Seattle Steamrats" group.