Happy Fourth of July Weekend everyone!

Gary B. Watts

Jul 4, 2014, 1:14:44 AM7/4/14
to seattle-...@googlegroups.com
-Gary

JOHN E LYNCH

Jul 4, 2014, 1:18:20 AM7/4/14
to seattle-steamrats
thanx  gary lets make a jacob's ladder soon!

Credo Quia Absurdum

Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 22:14:44 -0700
From: garyb...@gmail.com
To: seattle-...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Seattle Steamrats] Happy Fourth of July Weekend everyone!

-Gary

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Seattle Steamrats" group.

Teri Lenfest

Jul 4, 2014, 2:14:59 AM7/4/14
to seattle-...@googlegroups.com
That doesn’t work, Gary, so just ignore them.  I unsubscribed quite a while ago, but I still receive the messages.  When I try to unsubscribe again, I get a message saying that I can’t unsubscribe because I’m no longer a member of the group, yet I still receive the messages.  It makes no sense, but that seems to be the way it works.  Sigh.

Gary B. Watts

Jul 4, 2014, 10:14:51 AM7/4/14
to seattle-...@googlegroups.com
You are still listed as a member of the group.  You should contact the admin of this group, or contact Google.  You can also try the optout link below.

Hope it helps.
Screen Shot 2014-07-04 at 7.12.08 AM.png

Gary B. Watts

Jul 4, 2014, 10:15:20 AM7/4/14
to seattle-...@googlegroups.com
I have jacobs ladder parts in my garage just waiting to be put together!

-Gary