Events in the Near future?

Maizie Teasworth

Feb 24, 2015, 6:40:18 PM2/24/15
to seattle-...@googlegroups.com
Hello, All!
Let's plan a few outings, shall we?

I would like to schedule these after March is over,
so please let me know if there are any major events that might conflict with dates from April to
July.

The pompeii exhibition-
Child friendly and educational.

Smashputt!
Adults in the evenings, special kids days possible.

What say you?
Best,
Maizie Teasworth

Diana Vick

Feb 24, 2015, 7:13:07 PM2/24/15
to Seattle Steamrats
Currently, on the Northwest Steampunk Events Calendar (https://www.facebook.com/groups/NWSteamPunk/)... okay it's not really a calendar, but here's what I know of:

April 11th - Possible Steamplant Outing (need to research this, but I am hopeful)
May 3rd - Steamrats in the Garden
May 17th - NW Railway Museum and train ride
May 29th - 31st - The Brass Screw Confederacy
July 3rd - 5th G.E.A.R.con in Portland
July 18th - Time Travelers' Rummage Sale

June is fairly open at the moment.

~Diana Vick

"Steampunk needs historical accuracy like a dirigible needs a goldfish"

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Seattle Steamrats" group.