Steamrats yearly photoshoot at Gasworks park. February 22nd 2015

Gary B. Watts

Dec 17, 2014, 2:35:43 PM12/17/14
to seattle-...@googlegroups.com
I'm organizing my yearly winter photo-shoot in Gasworks park for all Steampunk minded folk. It is a public event so please share with your friends.

Sunday February 22nd, 10am until 4pm.
Gas Works Park, 2101 North Northlake Way, Seattle, WA 98103, United States

Dress for the weather. We will meet under the large structure.

This is a public place and expect to be photographed by professional and amateur photographers.  There will be model releases available for you to sign.  This is for your and your photographers safety and protection. If you have special circumstances or requests please discuss this with your photographer(s).

I will post more details as we near the event date.

Gary B. Watts

Karen Townsend

Dec 17, 2014, 2:44:22 PM12/17/14
to seattle-...@googlegroups.com
Aw in camping that weekend!

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Seattle Steamrats" group.

Vivi con passione ~ Ridi di cuore ~ Ama profondamente

Barbara Goldman

Dec 17, 2014, 5:37:02 PM12/17/14
to seattle-...@googlegroups.com
Yay! We'll be there!

Sent from my iPhone

JOHN E LYNCH

Dec 17, 2014, 7:42:28 PM12/17/14
to seattle-steamrats
satisfactory!! ill bring my hypnotizer from steamcon 1

Credo Quia Absurdum

Subject: Re: [Seattle Steamrats] Steamrats yearly photoshoot at Gasworks park. February 22nd 2015
From: be...@coffeezombie.com
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 14:36:53 -0800
To: seattle-...@googlegroups.com

Gary B. Watts

Jan 13, 2015, 8:22:07 PM1/13/15
to seattle-...@googlegroups.com
I've been contacted by a person who does video for a show called Nerdy Day.  He is willing to video and interview people while we are at the shoot.  His FB page is https://www.facebook.com/nerdyday
You can email him directly if you have any questions. alie...@gmail.com

-Gary

Jarod Watson

Jan 13, 2015, 8:47:02 PM1/13/15
to seattle-...@googlegroups.com
I am the guy that contacted Gary. I do plan to be at the Wayward meetup on Feb. 2nd if people want to talk to me. I am also a part of the Facebook group and I plan to let them know that I will be taping the photo shoot. Like Gary said, feel free to email me. Give me a like too if you can. Thanks!

Jarod Watson

Gary B. Watts

Feb 9, 2015, 2:31:07 PM2/9/15
to seattle-...@googlegroups.com

Just a reminder, this is two weeks away.  Invite all your friends and family to participate. Dress to the nines and bring cameras.

We had over 30 participants last year, lets be bigger this year!

-Gary

Karen Townsend

Feb 9, 2015, 3:19:44 PM2/9/15
to seattle-...@googlegroups.com
Wish I could make it. I am camping that weekend.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Seattle Steamrats" group.

Jarod Watson

Feb 10, 2015, 1:16:36 AM2/10/15
to seattle-...@googlegroups.com
I am hoping that the weather clears up then. Otherwise I probably won't be able to do my video work.

Jarod Watson

Gary B. Watts

Feb 16, 2015, 2:46:48 PM2/16/15
to seattle-...@googlegroups.com
Just a reminder, this is one week away.  See you at the park!

-Gary

Kier Salmon

Feb 16, 2015, 3:02:50 PM2/16/15
to seattle-...@googlegroups.com
Sigh. I’m out of town in Gig Harbor for a “relaxi-con” with the costumers, learning to enhance costumes, “Far and Near” I will think of you and send a salute or two your way.

Kier Salmon
Editor 4 Hire

Barbara Goldman

Feb 16, 2015, 4:45:49 PM2/16/15
to seattle-...@googlegroups.com
We'll be there!

Jarod Watson

Feb 18, 2015, 11:26:32 PM2/18/15
to seattle-...@googlegroups.com
I will not be video taping this event. I have suspended my video project. I hope everyone has a fun time. Weather should be great.

Jarod Watson

Gary B. Watts

Feb 21, 2015, 12:57:15 PM2/21/15
to seattle-...@googlegroups.com
Twenty Four hours to go!
Bring cameras, bring your friends, bring some nosh.

I'll be there at 10am but don't feel like you have to get there that early.  It looks like the Weather will be dry but chilly so dress appropriately.

-Gary

Gary B. Watts

Feb 22, 2015, 4:42:55 PM2/22/15
to seattle-...@googlegroups.com
A great time was had by all.  Thank you to everyone who showed up.