Annual Alice In Wonderland Tea Party and Croquet Tournament, July 30th

BaliGirl

Jul 17, 2016, 1:12:18 PM7/17/16
to Seattle Steamrats
Dive down the rabbit hole with us for the annual Alice In Wonderland Tea Party and Croquet Game. Come furbished as your favorite Wonderland character or steampunk in general, and partake in a lovely cuppa and a rousing round of croquet.

As per tradition, we will award a prize for best Steampunk Alice in Wonderland attire; a prize for the croquet tournament winner; and a door prize.

Please bring a delectable edible for community consumption. We will provide hot and/or iced tea depending on weather. BYOTC (Bring Your Own Tea Cup) if possible, if not we will bring plenty as well.

Come join our reality; it's a little different.

Party is at Gasworks Park, Saturday July 30th from 1pm to 6pm

deborah barnes

Jul 17, 2016, 3:17:46 PM7/17/16
to seattle-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All
and an FYI
Saturday the 23rd from 9-2pm at the Meadowbrook Community Center there is a free reFashion workshop that might interest a few of you.  Costume making questions can be answered by  a pro sewer or 3 depending on how many show up to help that day. (These are ongoing drop-in sessions now until the 27th of August come at anytime tween 9 & 2)  )

Anyway there are a few loaner sewing machines, notions, supplies and clothing to re-purpose-best of all imagination and inspiration will be in the room.  Please bring yours!

Thanks
deborah
PS

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Seattle Steamrats" group.

Robert Orr

Jul 17, 2016, 3:45:00 PM7/17/16
to seattle-...@googlegroups.com
Just a fyi - very little activity is on this list, you’d be better served by using the Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/seattlesteamrats/