Help with outfit for Bristol Renaissance Faire

Juliette Roy

Jul 6, 2015, 9:10:45 PM7/6/15
to seattle-...@googlegroups.com
Hello! I'm new to this forum and am planning on going to the Bristol Renaissance Faire (a yearly tradition) but this will be the first year we will be dressing up. It is Steampunk Weekend and I have a couple of pieces but not sure what other items I need to make a great outfit. Any help/ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Juliette

Dmitri

Jul 6, 2015, 10:53:41 PM7/6/15
to seattle-...@googlegroups.com
Tormented Artifacts gear. LOTS of Tormented Artifacts gear. http://tormentedartifacts.com

More seriously, I don't know what dates the Bristol Ren Faire runs, but if it's after the 18th, I definitely recommend coming to the Time Traveler's Rummage sale and checking things out- here's the FB event page for info on that: https://www.facebook.com/events/671947216243897/

On 7/4/2015 10:21 AM, Juliette Roy wrote:
Hello! I'm new to this forum and am planning on going to the Bristol Renaissance Faire (a yearly tradition) but this will be the first year we will be dressing up. It is Steampunk Weekend and I have a couple of pieces but not sure what other items I need to make a great outfit. Any help/ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Juliette

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Seattle Steamrats" group.

Gary B. Watts

Jul 7, 2015, 10:48:17 AM7/7/15
to seattle-...@googlegroups.com
Perhaps some some of your local steampunk friend's (Wisconsin right?)  could help walk you through dressing neo-victorian?  There are lots of costumes on the inter-web to give you ideas.

Juliette Roy

Jul 9, 2015, 10:05:31 PM7/9/15
to seattle-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you! My friend and I are new to dressing up for this and mostly just people watched up to this point. I have been researching online and hope we have the right items. Thank you for your reply!

Juliette Roy

Jul 9, 2015, 10:05:49 PM7/9/15
to seattle-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks! I'll have to check that out!