An upcoming evening to remember in a French Cabaret (Mar 18, 19, 20)

Gary B. Watts

Mar 2, 2016, 6:13:19 PM3/2/16
to Seattle Steamrats
Nordo's Culinarium and Moisture Festival Present:

"Return to Le Chat Noir"

March 18, 19, 20th
The first modern cabaret in turn of the century Paris is resurrected for three nights only in Pioneer Square. Enjoy a rare evening of cabaret and Chef Nordo's delightful French cuisine.

General Admission $40, beverages & limited menu for purchase
Premium seating $75, includes the following menu:

Appetizer
Salade Lyonnaise: Frisee with Carlton Farms Lardon & Poached Egg
 -or-
Purple Potato Leek Soup topped with Creme Fraiche & Fennel Pollen

Entree
Cassoulet: White Bean Stew with Duck Confit & Garlic Pork Sausage
-or-
Vegetarian Cassoulet: White Bean Stew with Roasted Vegetables & Tomatoes

Dessert
Petits Pots a l'Absinthe: Classic French Custard with a touch of Absinthe served with Cranberry Compote

Beverages will be available for purchase to all seating levels.
Belle Epoque fashion encouraged

Robert Orr

Mar 8, 2016, 2:33:13 PM3/8/16
to Seattle Steamrats
Hi Gary - it would be a great thing indeed to go and search for our submarine here, but we will be at the victorian festival in port townsend

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Seattle Steamrats" group.