ROLL CALL / New Meeting NEXT Tuesday 12/4/2007 @7:30pm

1 view

ozten

Nov 27, 2007, 10:09:41 AM11/27/07
to Seattle SICP Study Group
Hi everybody,
Okay our break is over and it's time to have fun again.
We will be discussing 4.1 "The Metacircular Evaluator"
next Tuesday
Dec 4th @ 7:30

ROBOT ROLL CALL:
We have suffered some attrition through Chapter 3 of the book. Do we
want to meet in UW MEB building, or would off-campus make attendance
more likely?

Please reply to give a sign of life and put your vote in.

Bonus: I'll bring Top 5 pics from South Africa....

Till then,
austin king

beyer....@gmail.com

Nov 27, 2007, 8:29:47 PM11/27/07
to Seattle SICP Study Group
I'll be back. I bus it mostly, so campus is good, but anything else on
a bus line would be fine too.

Quux Man

Nov 28, 2007, 4:46:20 PM11/28/07
to seattle-sicp...@googlegroups.com
I'll be back too, and it doesn't really matter to me whether it's off campus or on.

Joe

Dec 3, 2007, 4:20:44 AM12/3/07
to Seattle SICP Study Group
I'll be there. Meeting on campus works fairly well for me, but I'm
open to other ideas.

Austin King

Dec 3, 2007, 10:25:31 PM12/3/07
to seattle-sicp...@googlegroups.com
Okay, see you all tomorrow night, room 243 of the Mechanical
Engineering Building
http://www.washington.edu/home/maps/northcentral.html?MEB

Assuming we don't float away tonight in the flood...

--
Thanks much,
Austin