Meeting tonight? (and the rest of the month)

1 view

beyer....@gmail.com

Oct 30, 2007, 10:36:24 PM10/30/07
to Seattle SICP Study Group
There had been some discussion about some of us continuing to meet and
discuss some related topics while Austin is gone, but we never seemed
to have any definite decisions as to what subject. I'd be down for it
for the next few weeks, but am not going to make it tonight as I
twisted my ankle earlier today and will be recuperating at home. :(
I'll throw out the question of topic, though...if there is something
that anyone is particularly interested in discussing, why don't they
post a message and solicit feedback. (I probably will later on this
week, too)

Quux Man

Nov 7, 2007, 1:03:26 PM11/7/07
to seattle-sicp...@googlegroups.com
When I get back after Thanks Giving, I'll most likely be up for this too.