Books

1 view

beyer....@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2007, 4:06:19 AM9/21/07
to Seattle SICP Study Group
I had mentioned some other books during Tuesday's meeting and thought
I'd post links if anyone was interested.

other introductory scheme book that uses DrScheme TeachPacks/Language
levels to introduce language features gradually. I don't really know
much about it, but from what I've heard it is similar in scope to
SICP, but somewhat easier.

Also by one of the same authors, <a href="http://www.cs.brown.edu/~sk/
Publications/Books/ProgLangs/">Programming Languages: Application and
Interpretation</a> focuses on the implementation of a scheme meta-
interpreter.

Austin King

Sep 21, 2007, 2:03:52 PM9/21/07
to seattle-sicp...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for sending those links.

Bill Clementson has an interesting post on PLT features, where at the
end he talks about these books and a couple others...

http://bc.tech.coop/blog/060205.html

--
Thanks much,
Austin