27 July 2024 Meeting (Tomorrow

1 view

J.P. McGlinn

Jul 26, 2024, 10:41:05 PM (10 hours ago) Jul 26
to seattle-retrocomp Society
Date: 27 July 2024
Time: 11am - 4pm
Place: Clubhouse
Kirkland, WA
Directions: https://www.sea-rcs.com/more-about-srcs/

Next meeting is Saturday 27 July 2024.

Next meeting is this Saturday! Oh look…late notice, but you already knew we would meet…come melt with us.

The format of Seattle Retro-Computing Society (SRCS) meetings is roughly a disorganized show-and-tell or exhibition of member computer systems or related artifacts. Generally we don't have an organized presentation but if this interests you please contact us. SRCS meets on the fourth Saturday of each month with some adjustment in December for Christmas.

SRCS meetings are graciously hosted at a member's residence, please respect the space and neighbors. We have power and a good amount of table space available for you to bring your retro computing system to show, demonstrate, or in some cases repair. We are not a repair facility, please coordinate any assistance offline or in the SRCS social medias - maillist/googlegroup or Facebook. If you show up with a broken computer and no plan you should expect some disappointment.

If you choose to bring a snack, food, or drink item to share, we have a table for refreshments. Have a large system, special network or power requirements? Please check first if we are able to accommodate or make special arrangements to best show your system.