I-5 through Seattle down to 1 lane during ICF

SRCS Admin

Mar 22, 2024, 5:30:55 PMMar 22
to SRCS mailing list
Hi all,

Just making sure everyone who needs to know about the freeway being reduced, knows about the freeway being reduced. It will be down to one lane southbound, through downtown Seattle, late Friday and early to mid-Saturday.

In more detail: There's a project called "Revive I-5" that's been going on for months now, where they're finally replacing the broken parts of the concrete after 60 years of minimal maintenance. Unfortunately, some of the work hours coïncide with when those of us in the north end need to travel through there to reach the ICF venue.

Gordon S.
(the Seattle Retro-Computing Society's Instigating Feline-Wrangler and Agitator-by-Default)