Big wins for BILL SYMES and ANDREW HOLDSWORTH!

ROBERT HODSON

Feb 10, 2024, 1:48:04 PMFeb 10
to Anthes, David, A Voss, Bill, Huseby, Bornling, Niclas, Cavanaugh, Jeff, Derbyshire, Kent, Droge, John, Folds, Joe, Grenham, Brad, Haddad, Tanya, Hart, Frank, Marilyn Hodson, Holdsworth, Andrew, Jackson, Greg, Jones, Lucy, Dave Jursik, Kai, Laleau, Sebastien, Lynn, Jeremy, Mahnke, Jeff, Manix, John, McCuddy, Mark, Niland, Ryan, Parsley, Philip, Pignolet, Wayne, Purdy, John, Riccelli, LP, Riccelli, Zack, Ross, Mark, Rowell, David, Schmidt, Steven, Doug Seeman, Shelford, Don, Symes, Bill, WSC-laser-fleet, seattle-l...@googlegroups.com
2024 ILCA Master World Championships in Adelaide is finished with all 12 scheduled races completed. The online videos show a windy regatta.

Wow! Bill Symes! Another great performance! And why did you sail the last race? Congratulations on another Master World Championship win in ILCA 6 Legends Fleet. How many Master World Championship wins is this now for you?
2011 ILCA 6 GM San Francisco
2017 ILCA 6 GGM Croatia
2018 LCA 6 GGM Ireland
2021 LCA 6 GGM Barcelona
2023 LCA 6 Legend Thailand
2024 LCA 6 Legend Adelaide
SIX!!! AMAZING!!!

Also, a big congratulations to Andrew Holdsworth on his first place finish in the ILCA 6 GM Fleet. Nice surprise; and we were rooting for you to hang on to second place!

Congratulations on top 10 finishes:
Al Clark 4th, ILCA 6 GM
Al Sargent 5th, ILCA 6 GM
Scott Adam 7th, ILCA 6 GM
Bruce Martinson 9th, ILCA 6 GGM
John Andron 4th, ILCA 6 Legend
Jacques Kerrest 5th, ILCA 6 Legend
Peter (The Great) Seidenberg 9th, ILCA 6 Legend
Emilio Castelli 5th, ILCA 7 GGM
Don Hahl 8th, ILCA 7 GGM

The list of names above is a testament to hard work and consistent training. Hope to hear more stories about the regatta. Results are attached.  Congratulations to everyone who participated.

Keep sailing and hope to see you in the Gorge this summer as we will be getting ready for EurILCA Masters in Portugal Oct 2024 and Master Worlds in Italy 2025.

Rob Hodson

Results for 2024 ILCA 6 and ILCA 7 Masters World Championships at Adelaide Sailing Club 2024.pdf

ROBERT HODSON

Feb 10, 2024, 2:53:31 PMFeb 10
to Mark Ross, seattle-l...@googlegroups.com
Mark, I sent it to seattle-laser-fleet@googlegroups.com. Is this the correct site?
On 02/10/2024 11:26 AM PST Mark Ross <mark....@icloud.com> wrote:

Rob…could you put this on the Seattle Laser Fleet site. Excellent!!
Mark

Sent from my iPhone
<Results for 2024 ILCA 6 and ILCA 7 Masters World Championships at Adelaide Sailing Club 2024.pdf>

Andrew John Holdsworth

Feb 11, 2024, 7:54:10 PMFeb 11
to Rob Hodson, David Anthes, A Voss, Bill, Huseby, Niclas Bornling, Cavanaugh, Jeff, Derbyshire, Kent, Droge, John, Folds, Joe, Grenham, Brad, Haddad, Tanya, Hart, Frank, Marilyn Hodson, Greg Jackson, Lucy Jones, Dave Jursik, Kai, Laleau, Sebastien, Lynn, Jeremy, Mahnke, Jeff, Manix, John, McCuddy, Mark, Niland, Ryan, Parsley, Philip, Pignolet, Wayne, Purdy, John, Riccelli, LP, Riccelli, Zack, Mark Ross, Rowell, David, Schmidt, Steven, Doug Seeman, Shelford, Don, Bill Symes, WSC-laser-fleet, seattle-l...@googlegroups.com, Çiğdem Yurtsever
Thanks Rob,

So good to get the Gorge team together in action again.  I miss you all and the place.  We hope to be back this Summer.

Andrew and Çiğdem

Results for 2024 ILCA 6 and ILCA 7 Masters World Championships at Adelaide Sailing Club 2024.pdf