Frostbite Racing starts Sunday

Seattle Laser & Aero Fleet

Oct 8, 2023, 10:05:04 PM10/8/23
to rs-ae...@googlegroups.com, Seattle Laser Fleet
Time to mark up your calendars and get ready for the best racing with the worst prizes in the country (we don't keep score).  Information will be up on the website shortly.  This is all ran by volunteers and if you'd care to lend a hand running some races on a Sunday, let me know. Here's a link to last year's registration.

DateEventHost
October 15SLF Frostbite #1Seattle Sailing Fleet
November 5SLF Frostbite #2Seattle Sailing Fleet
November 18-19TURKEY BOWL REGATTACYC Seattle
December 3, 2023SLF Frostbite #3Seattle Sailing Fleet
January 7, 2024SLF Frostbite #4Seattle Sailing Fleet
January 20-21FRIGID DIGIT REGATTACYC and Seattle Sailing Fleet
February 4Frostbite #5Seattle Sailing Fleet
February 25thFrostbite #6Seattle Sailing Fleet
March 10thFrostbite #7Seattle Sailing Fleet