Pacific Coast Champs registration is now open!

Al Sargent

Mar 26, 2024, 8:30:16 PMMar 26
to Seattle Laser Fleet
ILCA PCCs registration is now open. Racing will be in classic Cityfront conditions: a solid 15-20 knot breeze and epic downwinds. If you're looking for something a bit more exciting than 4-6 knots that we've been seeing for much of the winter, we've got you covered.

A lot of prices are going up, but for PCCs, we're keeping the registration fees down -- just $42 assuming you're an ILCA member. That's a lower price than what was charged back in 2008 (the oldest PCCs NOR I could find).

We hope to see you and your crew out on SF Bay in May. ⛵

Please reach out with any questions to the StFYC Race Office at the contact information listed below.

Thank you,
--
Caleigh ThompsonRace CoordinatorSt. Francis Yacht Club +1 (415) 655-7756rac...@stfyc.com

---

Dan Depew

Apr 26, 2024, 12:26:22 PMApr 26
to Seattle Laser Fleet
I'll be there!

I'm car-topping my boat and can bring a trailered boat down if any Seattle sailors would like to join.