Re: RC Training Day/Bonus Sail for the SLF and Aeros?

已查看 9 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Mark Ross

未读,
2024年3月15日 11:26:093月15日
收件人 Mark Ross、rs-ae...@googlegroups.com、Dan Falk、Geoff Pease、Jack Killalea、Jonathan Anderson
RS AERO and Laser Sailors

Does anyone want to have a special race practice session on Saturday, March 30? There will be course setting and practice starts between 1-4pm….SEE THE EMAIL BELOW.

We should let Jonathan Anderson know if we’re interested in taking him up on the offer and helpful for their whaler training group.

FYI, Frostbite #7 is this Sunday March 17, and is the last Frostbite of this season.

CYC SMALL BOAT Spring Regatta is April 6-7.

Thanks,
Mark Ross

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 14, 2024, at 3:01 PM, Jonathan Anderson <anderj...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Dan and Mark - CYC is hosting a RC and Whaler training session on 3/30. The agenda is classroom 10a-12p, 30 minute lunch, then on the water for practice races and mark sets from 1p-4p.

Would you and the fleet like a free day of sailing, lots of start practice followed by short W/L races? We would appreciate having some real boats to do practice with and I am sure some of your folks might appreciate the race practice.

Let me know if any interest!

--
--,

Jon Anderson
J/24 2024 Worlds Championship Regatta Chair
CYC Fleet Captain Race - 2024
360-927-3759
回复全部
回复作者