West Coast Sailing (Annual) February Rigging Sale

Phil Krug

Feb 2, 2024, 3:36:17 PMFeb 2
to Seattle Laser Fleet
The annual February Rigging Sale is on now at West Coast Sailing. Get a head start on preparing for the 2024 season with 15% off all of our pre spec, built to order one design rigging products plus 15% off all custom rigging orders.

Feb Rigging Sale Square.png

ILCA 6:1 Outhaul and 8:1 Cunningham Systems? We can do that!
ILCA Vang Assemblies spliced with the latest hi load blocks? We can do that!
RS Aero control line systems? We can do that!
Sheets, halyards, and control lines for dinghies and small keelboats? We can do that!

Check out our full range of built to order items here:
https://westcoastsailing.net/parts/line/one-design-rigging

For custom rigging inquiries, reach out to our Matt, our lead rigger, by emailing rig...@westcoastsailing.net to discuss your project. Large preseason orders from Marlow, New England Ropes, Robline, and more have landed so we are well stocked with all the line and components you need.

Take care and happy sailing!