15% Off at West Coast Sailing - Use code MEMORIAL15 (ends 5/22)

Phil Krug

May 17, 2024, 5:27:11 PMMay 17
to Seattle Laser Fleet
West Coast Sailing's annual Memorial Day Sale is back.

Save 15% on orders over $200 with code MEMORIAL15 plus additional in cart discounts on select apparel and accessories items. ILCA racing sails, custom rigging, spars, blades, and other go fasts are in stock for immediate shipment or pick up at our Portland warehouse.

Check it out: https://westcoastsailing.net/memorial-day-sale

Thanks for supporting your West Coast dinghy sailing store. When you choose West Coast Sailing, you're also supporting the work we do to give back and support the sailing community.

Sail fast,
The Crew at West Coast Sailing